New Tech Suit Instructions
Before putting your new tech suit on for the first time, relax your suit by gently stretching the material, seams, and openings, making sure not to snag with jewelry or fingernails. If possible, put your new tech suit on at home for the first time, when you are not rushed, and your environment is calm and temperature is cool. Warm up in your new tech suit before racing in it for the first time, so that you become familiar with how it feels and make any placement adjustments on the body needed. Take proper time and care putting your suit on to reduce risk of ripping or pushing a hole through. Too tight fitting tech suits can result in seams, both bonded and stitched to rip and on either side of the seam.
Tech Suit Care
Do not sit or lean on rough surfaces. Do not wear for extended periods of time. Rinse chlorine out of the suit in cool water after each use, preferably before the suit dries. Do not roll the suit up in a towel. Shake suit lightly to shed any excess water. Lay flat to dry completely. Do NOT machine wash or dry. We recommend storing your suit draped over a non-rough surface hanger.
30 Day Tech Suit Return Policy
- Technical suits purchased online, at meets or in store may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase in new and unused condition, with tags intact and original receipt.
- Before removing tags and/or trying on, please check suit thoroughly for any manufacturer defects.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONCE A TECH SUIT HAS BEEN TRIED ON, it will show wear, and cannot be returned as new. CLOSEOUT, DISCONTINUED, AND FINAL SALE TECH SUITS, ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
SHARE in the TEAR POLICY:
If you rip your tech suit within 30 days of purchase, the following options may be available to you below upon examination and approval, with original receipt, and sewn in tag attached.
- If rip is on a sewn seam, we will have repaired if applicable at N/C.
- If we can not repair the suit, we will allow a one time purchase per suit at 50% off the MSRP of equal or lesser value, or 50% off a "Sale" suit as marked. If you would like to keep your ripped suit, you may make a one time purchase at 35% off the MSRP of any tech suit or "Sale" suit as marked.
For more detailed information on Speedo's Warranty and "Share in the Tear" policy: CLICK HERE.
MP Tech Suit Bond Notice: Underside white bonding between seams can be seen when stretched. Suit is not defective.
Tech Suit Life
The life of tech suit varies depending on individual care, and pool factors. Please be aware that tech suits are manufactured for performance NOT durability.
Competition Suit, Goggle Care & Information
Lycra Suit Fabric:
is a very delicate fabric, and it is this very feature that allows for the sleek, low-drag fit desired in a competition suit. As with any high-performance product, your proper care will prolong the usable life of this garment.